Adams Central Foundation
Providing Opportunities for Students
The Adams Central Foundation seeks to obtain resources to increase the ability of the school to meet the varied needs and interests of the students while insuring their success. The Foundation operates on a not-for-profit basis, exclusively for education and charitable purposes. Contributions to the Foundation may be deductible for Federal income, estate, and gift purposes.
- To identify and secure funding for educational opportunities beyond the scope of existing programs.
- To expand community and alumni involvement in the school system.
- To foster and recognize community members and alumni for their contributions to the Foundation.
- To have funds available for teachers to improve their teaching skills for the benefit of students.
Your Gifts Will Provide
- Student Scholarships
- Teacher Grants
- Funding for School Organizations/Projects
Those who have contributed generously will be recognized on the "Donor Plaque." All gifts accumulate yearly and will be counted towards recognition levels.
Methods of Giving
Your gift can be a tribute to a teacher, mentor, a level of achievement in an academic, athletic, or extra-curricular discipline. Many ways to honor those individuals and institutions that have influenced your life in a positive manner are available.
- Recognition Gifts - Cash gifts to honor a per or special occasion.
- Memorial Gifts - Money donated to honor a deceased relative or friend.
Direct Gifts - Gift donations, cash, securities, personal property, or real estate.
Bequests - a gift given through a will.
Endowment - An endowment is a permanent gift that expends only the interest produced by the account each year.
Life Insurance - This allows donors to change their premium dollars into charitable contributions by assigning benefits to the Foundation. Premiums may be tax-deductible, and the policy benefits may be exempt from estate taxes.
Charitable Annuity - This allows donors to make a deductible charitable contribution while guaranteeing themselves a lifetime income.
For more information about the foundation, please contact the district office at: 402-463-3285.
During the past several years, the Foundation has:
- Contributed to the Patriot Marching Band's appearance at the Presidential Inaugural Parade in 2009.
- Averaged nearly $50,000 in annual scholarships to graduates
- Provide Close-up Scholarships to students
- Donated bleachers to the High School Gym
- Undertaken the establishment of the Alumni Association