Vision & Mission
Engaging Community. Empowering Students.
Welcome to Adams Central Public Schools. Adams Central has a long and distinguished history of service to children and families. We have a dedicated, caring staff whose main concern is the safety, welfare and education of the children we serve.
Adams Central Public Schools will lead and support the preparation of all students for learning, earning and living in a diverse society by engaging our community and empowering our students.
The STEPS TO ACCOMplish the mission:
Our district is committed to:
- Creating a vision that drives change through proactive leadership and supportive learning.
- Building connections among stakeholders for the success of all learners.
- Providing all students with significant opportunities to receive fair, equitable and high-quality education and services to close achievement gaps.
- Encouraging all learners to achieve their full potential in transitioning through phases of education and into civic life.
- Ensuring all educators are effective in instructional strategies and monitoring student progress using multiple measures of proficiency.
- Preparing all learners to be college-, career- and civic-ready.